"I chose ZTA because of how welcomed the girls made me feel. When I was talking to ZTA during recruitment, they instantly made me feel at home and accepted and I knew it was where I belonged. Being in ZTA is seriously like a dream come true and I am so blessed to be surrounded by so many authentic and genuine women."
- Hometown: Marrero, LA
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Major: Earth and Environmental Science
Ella Grace Mitchell
First Vice President: Coordinator of Committees
"I chose ZTA because I wanted to make a difference in the world during my time in college and our involvement in Breast Cancer Education and Awareness allowed me to do that. "
- Hometown: New Orleans, LA
- Contact: email@example.com
- Major: Hotel, Restaurant, and Tourism
Second Vice President: New Member Coordinator
"I chose ZTA because they accepted me for me and I felt like I had actual sisters. Coming from so far away, having a family on campus was something I definitely needed to be successful in college."
- Hometown: Oxnard, California
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Major: History
Third Vice President: Recruitment Chair
"When I came to UNO, I never expected myself to join greek life, but with the welcoming community that ZTA offered, I can't imagine myself anywhere else. My sisters have helped me grow and have become my home away from home."
- Hometown: Phoenix, Arizona
- Conact: email@example.com
- Major: Earth and Envorinmental Science
Recording Secretary, Panhellenic Delegate, and Academic Chair
"I chose ZTA because I felt an instant connection with so many of the girls and immediately knew I would have lifelong friendships."
- Hometown: Newmarket, New Hampshire
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Major: History
Risk Reduction and Education and Treasurer
"I chose ZTA because when meeting the girls and seeing their passion for their philanthropy, I knew it was where I belonged. I can honestly say that I made the best decision ever."
- Hometown: Kenner, Louisiana
- Contact: email@example.com
- Major: Management
"I chose ZTA because I was looking for a loving and supporting community on campus and they gave me just that."
- Hometown: Bush, Louisiana
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Major: Business Administration
Rachel Van Meter
"I chose ZTA because they showed me love and acceptance right away. I genuinely never expected to join a sorority, but I can not imagine college without my sisters."
- Hometown: Plano, Texas
- Contact: email@example.com
- Major: Music